All our volunteers are independent consultants and do not work for software or technology vendors. In order to receive impartial, honest and practical support from the ITAM Volunteers you must be/have:
- Be a registered UK charity and registered with the Charities Commission.
- Be an NHS Trust.
- Have proof that you have received an audit letter or ‘SAM Engagement’ request after 1st March 2020 (the date the UK went into Lockdown).
- Have the ability to send non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) to the ITAM volunteer so we can review contracts and data.
- Access to license entitlement records and consumption data.
- Be able to send data to a third-party email address (aka, the consultant’s email).
MEET THE CRITERIA?
If you meet the criteria listed above and you require support from industry-leading experts click the button below to choose a professional with the skills to suit your needs.